Friday 14 September 2012

What a day...

Well today was an interesting day......

I have been using Craft Artist Professional for some time. But just playing 'around the edges' I then joined the serif craft Artist Facebook group and those girls over there sure no how to produce some beautiful work...

It has really given me the push to just play....

Today Craft Artist Professional 2 was released.... it is really an amazing bit of software... for those who don't know, it works by using kits of images/ backgrounds etc etc that you can mix up to produce your own designs.  So I have spent much of today paying with the new settings, and planning some new projects for things at the next craft fayre I am attending.

The only sort of finished product I have done is the following... it was made using a Joanna Sheen Design Cd... it contains beautiful images that are right up my street!

This Card is being entered into the Crafty Blog Challenge "Anything Goes" At bearlymine-challenges.blogspot



Hope you like it xx

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely. Thanks for joining us in our Anything goes challenge over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, Please feel free to leave me a comment x