Friday 21 September 2012

Time

Wow,
Time goes so fast.....

The last few days I have had a variety of hospital appointments and have been really too tired to do much crafting.... I have however made some clocks... these will go for sale at the craft fayre I am doing soon, with profits to charity.

I will post photos as soon as I have some.... I am also really please that I made top three in two challenge I took part in recently... (see blinkies on the right ) I am so chuffed that i was given this acolade as there are some amazing crafters out there and I just craft from the heart!

WIll be back soon... after getting some images sorted for posting here x

Ah so I found the file of one of the cards I made today.

it was made using Joanna Sheen images and embellishments.  And gold backing paper from Crafty Ann's. I love Joannas images as the print beautifully and are extremely stunning.

I also have found a new challenge to enter... I have been so lucky to have met some lovely people on my short journey in Blogland...
So I am entering the following card into the challenge here at Cupcake Craft Challenges I hope I have met the criterior.... And hope you like it x

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! Hope this hospital visits are a thing of the past for you and you now have a clean bill of health....I;s miss you and your awesome projects!! God luck with the craft fair too....I'd love to see one of those clocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again.... I do love the colours in this card.... As for hospital? Will be a while yet... But this keeps me busy in between x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning creation, it's beautiful. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. X

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, Please feel free to leave me a comment x