Sunday 23 September 2012

Quick Sketch Challenge..

I am really enjoying entering these challenges....
It is a great source of inspiration to me and gets me through some sticky times...

Today I have entered into a new challenge with some amazing talent around... the challenge is challenge #3 at Sketches In Thyme

the sketch I had to work with was the following...



I have rotated the design to fit in with the design I had in mind... I hope you like it xx it really brings back memories to see my now big girls enjoying themselves so much in Primary school during a school play ...


7 comments:

  1. Now this is darling!!! I love her little face in the digi flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I love how you flipped the sketch!!!! that flower is adorable!! thanks soooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you flipped the sketch and made it a single layout! Very fun color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you flipped the layout, and those pics are adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love how you flipped the sketch. Those photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! This is real life: photos that are a precious memory!
    And great take of the sketch!
    Thanks for join us.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to make the sketch work for you! LOVE it to pieces! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, Please feel free to leave me a comment x