Sunday 23 September 2012

last for the evening i think...

Well today has been busy....

As i have mentioned before, I use a lot of digital kits and use Craft artist pro 2. I am still learning even the basics on this software.... I recently joined a group on face book, dedicated to craft artist and they are an amazing lot over there.

I have had trouble with the digital form of paper piecing for weeks now... but thanks to the girls over there, I have finally finished my first piece... it has been created by using piece of digital material that has various textures... to fit into the spaces in the digi stamp image. Now I have got it, I am going to try to be more imaginitive and get better.. but for now... here is my first attempt....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, Please feel free to leave me a comment x